I am thankful that 2016 was a hell of a ride and I was fortunate enough to have my hand on the steering wheel for most of it. Needless to say there will always be times when things are out of our control because shit happens and we get caught off-guard by the unexpected and for many that was the case in 2016.
With my hands on the steering wheel and my phone on speaker, I’m committed to emphasizing a few habits and making a few changes in 2017 to make it the best year ever.
- No texting and driving.
- Reinforcing the importance of honesty as it’s more than a habit.
- Eating less carbohydrates (especially the plain and boring ones like bread, pasta and sugar).
- Training and working out regularly.
- Caring and giving as much as possible to the people closest to me; my family, my team, our clients and the community. Just ask and I will do what I can.
- Being massively proactive with my marketing for my business and for my team’s clients.
- Stretching the budget to grow our business.
- Focusing on the top line and not the bottom line.
- Expanding and maybe just a little more focus.
- Above all else in 2017, I will execute.
Wishing you the best Hustle possible in this new year!